Stuck On You is a trading name of Stuck On You Trading Pty Ltd (ACN 163 867 141), and Australian-based business having its registered office 16 Leather St, Breakwater, Victoria, 3219.
Stuck On You takes your privacy seriously. We are all about it!
How is information collected?
Stuck On You may collect personal information from you when you interact with us and our website. Your interactions include but are not limited to when you:
- register for an account online with us, sign up for our email newsletter (to get the best offers ever!), purchase goods from our site, or if you contact our customer service or employees
- participate in a promotion, competition, or survey
- post a review or comment on one of our websites or social media pages, or post a rating, a review, or other user generated content on our websites or apps
- apply for employment or are listed as a reference for someone applying for employment with us
- provide services to us
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. For example, if you are applying for employment, we may collect this information from recruitment consultants, your referees, your previous employers, organisations that provide labour hire services, organisations that undertake pre-employment assessments and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist in our decision on whether or not to make you an offer of employment or engage you under a contract.
If you are listed as a reference for a person who has applied to work with us or access our business, we may collect your personal information from the person who has provided that information and is the subject of that application, or from publicly available records, organisations that undertake pre-employment assessments and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist in our decision on the application.
What information is collected?
When we request personal information from you it may include:
- Contact details, including name, email, phone number, shipping and billing address
- Login details including email and password
- Personal preferences, such as the customisation choices on products
- Transaction history, including your product purchases, contact history with our customer service team and feedback on your product experience
When you are applying for a role with us, we may collect information about your education and working history, including current and past position title and qualifications, resume details, and training history.
We may collect personal information of children as part of processing orders. Children themselves should not provide this data. Stuck On You intends that all information collected on
children must only be provided by a guardian who is able to consent on behalf of the child to the collection of the personal data.
Credit card and payment information is not collected by Stuck On You, nor retained by Stuck On You, and is only managed through the payment processing authority. For your security, all payment transactions are processed automatically by a third party payment gateway and Stuck On You does not store nor is privy to your personal credit card or bank details. Selecting to save your payment details is done through tokenization and does not provide Stuck On You the ability to collect or retain payment information. High fives to that!
What do we do with the personal information we gather?
Your personal information is used to provide goods and services to you, improve and personalise our services and operate our business efficiently.
This includes but is not limited to:
- manage your requests for products and services, including deliveries, payments and refunds
- contact you regarding your order and to respond to feedback or concerns
- maintain your account, including keeping your information up-to-date
- provide features and functionality on our website
- improve our products and services, and to improve the content and appearance of our website, including by requesting your feedback through surveys and research
- analyse the use and interactions of the website
- contact you with news, special offers, new products, sales or other information that we believe may be of interest to you
- comply with any relevant legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
You may chose not to provide us with your personal information, but in this case, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services or otherwise interact with you.
Who do we share personal information with?
- our employees and our related bodies corporate and their representatives;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers necessary for the operation of our business (including technical data analysis and development, processing and/or storage, shipping providers) or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- third parties with which we do business, such as firms that conduct market research or to companies that do joint promotional activities;
- our professional advisers, dealers, agents and business partners;
- payment systems operators for the purposes of receiving payments from you or making payments to you or to third parties on your behalf;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Stuck On You does not sell or trade your personal information with third parties. No way Jose!
If you provide a review of our product range (thanks for sharing the love!) we may publish your name together with part or all of your review.
Is your data transferred overseas?
Some of the third party service providers we disclose personal information may be based in or have servers located outside of Australia, including in the countries where you have requested delivery.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the relevant law.
How do we manage personal data? The electronic data that we collect from you is stored initially on our secure web servers and is later transferred to our own servers located on our premises based in Geelong, Australia.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information.
For example, we:
- provide training to our employees in relation to our privacy and security policies and procedures;
- maintain secure premises;
- maintain a framework of information technology security policies, processes, systems and architecture to protect our internal networks, system and data from unauthorised access; and
- review and evaluate our information security management practices, processes, systems and controls.
Although we take these reasonable steps, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In particular, as you will often be required to provide personal information through our website, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any warranty or assurance regarding security of the information you transmit to us via our web sites and you do so at your own risk. Stuck on You will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to our web sites being linked to the internet.
Your information is retained by Stuck On You only so long as it is necessary for us to undertake our business obligations and practices outlined in this policy, unless there is a legal obligation for a longer retention period (e.g. order data is retained to comply with applicable tax, sales, and product safety laws).
How do I access my personal information?
You may review, change or delete personal information related to your use of our website. To access your information, simply click “Sign In" at the top right hand side of our website.
You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. For information requests, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect as promptly as possible.
Cookies and pixels
Cookies and pixels only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website. It is possible to prevent cookies from being used in your browser by turning the feature off, but in order to enjoy shopping with Stuck On You your computer must be set to receive cookies (anyone else hungry now?).
We have structured our website so that, in general browsing, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. While interacting with our site (hello there!) some operational data is collected automatically from your device and web browser, which may include:
- Device brand, type and operating system
- Browser type and version
- Website interaction behaviours such as navigation, clicks and page time
- Site acquisition parameters including referral data and IP address
Overall, cookies and pixels help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. We know that some people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. We love cookies!
At Stuck On You we only want to send communications your way if you want to hear from us (hi friends!). If you have opted into Stuck On You marketing emails and wish to change your preferences, you can do so by opening any Stuck On You marketing email and selecting the “manage preferences” link near the bottom of the email. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us then you can use the unsubscribe link. You may continue to receive mailings that are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being processed.